Issue: I'm trying to watch Netflix on my iPhone or iPad, but the website or application knows that I'm using a VPN.
Access to Hulu or Netflix is for Premium accounts only.
How to watch Netflix on iOS using UltraVPN
First, please make sure of the following:
- The Netflix and virtual location must match. Example: if you're trying to watch the Canadian Netflix, then make sure to select Canada as the virtual location.
- Your internet connection is fast enough to stream video. (Netflix requires a 3 Mbps connection for one standard-quality stream and 5 Mbps for one high-definition stream.)
- You are logged into a Premium UltraVPN account.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
You have turned off Location Services on your mobile device.
If you are watching through the Netflix app, please reset the app data. This will clear any stored cache with the app.
If you're watching via browser, please clear your cache and cookies by following the steps below.
After rebooting, please try to access Netflix again.
- Reconnect to UltraVPN and log into your Premium account.
- Double check you are signed in to your UltraVPN Premium account.
- Change to the appropriate virtual location and try accessing your content again.
Please do not go back to Netflix without UltraVPN turned on. This will ensure that your real IP address will not be saved.
- If you are a Premium User and still experiencing trouble accessing Netflix please reach out to our team here and supply the following information:
- Device information
- UltraVPN version
- Did you use the application or the web version of Netflix?
Please be aware that any issue accessing streaming and social media websites using UltraVPN is temporary, as we're always monitoring the service's health and reliability.