If UltraVPN isn’t working with Hulu (i.e. you’re trying to watch Hulu, but the website or app knows you’re using a VPN, or you can’t connect to Hulu), follow the instructions below.
Please verify the following information:
- I have an UltraVPN Premium subscription
Access to Hulu is an UltraVPN Premium feature. Make sure you’re subscribed and logged in so that you can select different server locations. If you don’t have a Premium account, subscribe here.
- I’m signed in to my Premium account
Check if you’re signed in to your Premium account. To do this, open the app, select the icon that is on the left side of the screen. Make sure under type you see Premium.
- UltraVPN is turned on
Step 2: Ensure that you’re connected to the correct virtual location
- Ensure that you’re connected to UltraVPN servers in the US by selecting the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of “Server location:” and choosing “The United States”
- Go to itv.com or open the application and sign in to your Hulu account
- Try watching Hulu
- Disconnect UltraVPN and close the application
- Sign out of your Hulu account and close your web browser
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Learn how to do this here: how to clear cookies and cache?
- Open the application again and turn UltraVPN ON
- Go to https://www.hulu.com/, or open the application and sign in to your Hulu account
- Try watching Hulu again