Issue: I can't connect to UltraVPN on my iPad, iPhone, or iOS device.
How to connect to UltraVPN on iOS
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or a mobile data network.
- Your device is not jailbroken.
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection, such as a firewall with strict settings, another VPN application, or an antivirus. Please go to the settings on your iOS device and tap VPN.
- Please kill the app and clear any other apps in the background by sliding up on your iOS device to view all apps in the background. Follow this link for a visual guide.
- You are running iOS 12.0 or above.
- You have the current version installed.
Next, follow the steps below:
- Turn on UltraVPN.
- Switch Airplane Mode ON and OFF.
- Reinstall the UltraVPN VPN configuration.
- In the UltraVPN app, tap Settings > Reinstall VPN configuration.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add VPN configuration.