When you purchase a Premium subscription via the App Store, you can easily apply your Premium subscription to your account by using the Restore Purchases feature.
Before restoring your purchase, please:
- Sign in to the App Store using the Apple ID that you used to purchase Premium.
- Update to the latest UltraVPN version available in the App Store.
- Sign in to your Premium account in the UltraVPN app.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed: How to check the restrictions on the device
- Check your purchase history on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
- Restart your device.
To restore a purchased Premium subscription:
1. In the app, tap on the Menu button to open Settings.
2. Tap Restore Purchases.
Note: if you are already logged in with a premium account you will not see the button.
3. Sign in to the App Store with your Apple ID password and tap OK.
4. Tap OK to confirm.
If you did not purchase UltraVPN from the App store, you will see: "No purchase to restore"
If restoring your purchase fails, please submit a request and provide a screenshot of your Apple receipt email.