When you launch UltraVPN for the first time, you will either be asked to create an account or to sign in.
To sign in to your UltraVPN account:
- Open the UltraVPN Mac App from your Launchpad.
- You will see an ad showing you the different prices of UltraVPN. Click on sign-in on the top right of the application.
- Tap sign in and enter your Premium username and password.
- If you have not created your account yet, please click on I don't have an account, enter the email address you wish to use, and the password you would like to have for your UltraVPN account, then click on Create account.
NOTE: Your password must be 6 or more characters with at least 1 letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol (for example, `!`, `@`, `#`, etc...). An example of a great password is `#Mb8e4r!` (DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE AS YOUR PASSWORD).
- Forgot your username? Your username is normally the email address you created your account with.
- Forgot your password? Restore your password.
- Your username and password are case-sensitive.
If you successfully signed in to your account, you will see you Account info as shown below:
- Premium account: