First, verify the following:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or through Ethernet cable.
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection, such as a firewall with strict settings, another VPN application, or an antivirus.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers.)
Next, try each of the following steps to see if they resolve the issue for you at any point:
- Switch WiFi off, then on.
- Try connecting to a different WiFi network or directly through a LAN cable.
- Delete the UltraVPN profile.
- Open System preferences on your Mac device.
- Select Network.
- Select UltraVPN.
- Click on the minus sign at the bottom of the window " - "
- Click Apply.
- Retest the connection by allowing VPN configurations.
- If the above steps don't work, please try the steps below to clean the system cache to fix the connection.
- Delete the application.
- Restart your Mac device.
- Install UltraVPN from scratch and retest the connection.