First verify the following:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data network and can access the Internet
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection. For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or an antivirus.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers).
Next, try each of the following steps to see if they resolve the issue for you at any point:
- Switch WiFi off, then on
- Try connecting to a different WiFi network or directly through a LAN cable
- Delete the UltraVPN profile.
- Open System preferences on your Mac device.
- Select Network
- Select UltraVPN
- Click on the minus sign at the bottom of the window " - "
- Click Apply
- Retest the connection by allowing VPN configurations