Please first verify the following:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or a mobile data network and can access the internet.
- You are signed in to your UltraVPN Premium account.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers).
- You do not have a third-party app, such as an antivirus or another VPN, running in the background.
1. Click the connect button on the application.
2. Try selecting a different virtual location to see if this issue is with one specific virtual location or all of them.
3. Disconnect UltraVPN for a few seconds, then reconnect. (This will allow the app to look for the best server to help connect.)