NOTE: UltraVPN customers can only view Netflix videos if you are a Premium member.
Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- Your Premium payment is restored (To restore purchase, please check our Restore Purchase article)
- UltraVPN is connected and VPN icon appears on the top in the status bar
- The Netflix and virtual location must match. Example: if you're trying to watch the Canadian Netflix, then make sure to select Canada as the virtual location.
- Your internet connection is fast enough to stream video. (Netflix requires a 3 Mbps connection for one standard-quality stream and 5 Mbps for one high-definition stream.)
- You are logged into a Premium UltraVPN account.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
- Location services for Netflix on your device are turned OFF. To turn off location services on your MAC device:
- Open System Preferences >Security & Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services or use the individual checkbox for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app
1. Select a virtual location
2. Verify that you have the country's IP address
3. Clear your browser's cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?)
4. Go to Netflix